Privacy & Confidentiality Policy
- Please read the following privacy / Confidentiality policy to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us, whether through completion of our application form, through our website, or by any other means of communication to NTCL. By using our website ntclbd.com , you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
- NTCL must give special consideration to confidentiality and non-disclosure. All employees are obliged to conduct themselves appropriately regarding all commercial information that they come across as part of their professional work, irrespective of the actual source of the information. In this context, information is understood to mean project, company, and/or group-related data of any kind (research and development and know-how) but also concerning the company’s strategies, targets, and investments.
- Your information will enable us to provide you with a quotation and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to contact you were necessary concerning your assessments and certifications, as applicable. On occasion, we may use your information to notify you about changes or developments to our services.
- The protection of information (data or know-how) is a top priority for NTCL, irrespective of the existence of registered industrial property rights or other intellectual property rights. This also applies to know-how and intellectual property rights and hence the sphere of ownership of customers, suppliers and partners. NTCL requires its counterparts to take the same cautious approach to confidentiality and non-disclosure and actively requests corresponding declarations of commitment.
- The information you provide to us cannot be accessed by and will not be passed on to any third parties.
- We use security measures online to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as required.
- You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at email@example.com
- Any changes to our privacy / Confidentiality policy in the future will be posted to the website and where appropriate, through email notification.